We will require a certified copy of your passport and two original documents that prove residential address that are less than 3 months old – i.e. utility bill – Gas, electricity, telephone (not cell phone), water or bank statement. Some countries may require a Bank Statement or a reference from your bank. (We will verify this on your application) These documents are required under EU ant-money laundering legislation.