- The Controller of the personal data pursuant to the provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection (hereinafter as the “Act”) and regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter as the “Regulation”), is YEYE s.r.o., company ID No.: 038 77 558, with its registered seat at Rumunská 122/26 Prague 2, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- The contact details of the Controller:
Address: Rumunská 122/26 Prague 2
phone: +420 222 98 69 10
- Personal data is any information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person. The data subjects are identifiable if they can be directly or indirectly identified, especially by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one of several special characteristics, which expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, commercial, cultural or social identity of these natural persons.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the Controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract
Legal base and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is the performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR.
- The purpose of processing personal data is to process your order and exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact).
- The provision of other personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the controller. In the case of establishing a business company in the Czech Republic, it is necessary to provide the following personal data: name, surname, date of birth, permanent residence address and extract from the Criminal Record.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR
Data retention period
- The Controller retains personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships.
- After the retention period of personal data, the Controller deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons involved in the supply of services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract, involved in ensuring the operation of services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right of access to his personal data pursuant to
Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an information you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The Controller is entitled to change these conditions. He will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on his website, or send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the email address you provided to the Controller.
Latest update: 09.07.2021